Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge: Editing A Photo

For this particular photo challenge, I chose to set up at the desk in the lobby of my apartment building. I asked special permission to set up and take a photograph in their area. I decided to set up the camera on the tripod from an angle back behind myself so that way the image I was editing could be seen on the screen of my laptop. I decided to use my 50mm lens so that way I could try to have a little more depth of field in the background. I had used the ambient light that was coming from the lights above me.  With the light that was coming from them still wasn’t that bright that I had to actually turn the ISO up to 800. I had the shutter speed set at 1/125sec and then had the f/stop set at f/1.8 the lowest setting on that particular lens. The flash was not fired in this shot at all. I finally after the shot was finally captured the way that I wanted it to look like, I took the photo and placed it into photo shop to do some final editing. With this picture I decided to remain dressed in the same clothes from my interview to help it look as if I was actually sitting in some kind of business atmosphere to help make this photograph fit the challenge even more. The image that I decided to make it look like I was editing it was an image that I took a couple of weeks ago in another class. The male in the photo is actually another one of my instructors and the lady is a model that we were actually using that day for that particular shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment