Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 9 BOC: Cyber Monday

For this week’s BOC I went and searched for the best lens that I have wanted for the longest time and found it listed in the sale for cyber Monday. I have been wanted this lens ever since I read somewhere from another famous sports photographer. He recommends that this is one of the best lenses to shoot sports from a far range. Of course I still need to get the better camera body to go with the lens but first thing is first. The particular lens I have found and am ready to purchase to help me get the better photos that will help me to increase my money making flow is a Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6L IS (Image Stabilizer) USM Autofocus Lens. This lens can be found on B & H Photo’s website listed under the holiday specials and gift ideas section. It just happens to be the very first one at the top of the list when you click on the link that will take you into the section of lenses and flashes. The going rated special price for this particular lens is $1,614.00 with an instant savings of  $140.00 bringing the total down to $1,444.00 and the shipping is free within the USA. This particular special offer ends on January 7, 2012. There is also that option to buy it used and save a pretty penny or two, but who knows the real quality of an item that has been used and how many more great shots you can actually get from it. That buying price is listed at $1,299.00. Honestly, I think I’ll take my chance and spend the extra and buy the brand new one at least that way I have a little better of a guarantee and warranty on the newer lens.




No comments:

Post a Comment