Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 9 EOC: Emotional Photo


When I had to choose a famous photograph to write about for my EOC this week, I decided once again to think a little more outside the box and go with a photo that really touches hoe with me. I wanted to choose a photograph that relates more with the type of work that I plan to be doing myself, instead of being like everyone else and choosing a photo that would just be way too common. I’m a very unique person so I try to make my work stand out that way also. With that being said I decided to choose a photo that I was able to find from this week’s game on Thanksgiving of the Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo trying to throw the ball from inside the pocket. In this photo you can clearly see that he is attempting to look down the field to find an open receiver to catch the ball and make a touchdown. This particular game was played against the Miami Dolphins who actually ended up losing the game in the last few seconds of it by one point, the final score being 20-19. Also in this photo it displays great sportsmanship of the team members of the Cowboys offensive team trying to help keep their quarterback protected to make that play complete. The emotional attachment I have to this particular photo aside from the fact that obviously I’m a die hard Dallas fan but the fact that my main goal I actually have set for myself is to be the main photographer that works for the team in the near future. I want to be that particular photographer that is down on the sidelines of the Dallas stadium capturing this particular photo and have it known by anyone looking at it knowing exactly which game and which specific play it was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment