Sunday, December 4, 2011

Week 9 Photo Challenge: Legendary Photo


For this week’s weekly photo challenge I had to come up with the idea of how to create a legendary photography. I had one idea in mind on how I wanted to accomplish this challenge, but after some serious consideration on how to do it I didn’t feel it would truly fit this assignment to well. So after I had seen another classmate’s photo I got a different idea of how I wanted to create mine. Since I plan to become a famous sports photographer and I plan to someday work for the Dallas Cowboys directly, I went just a little different way. I wanted my photo look and represent as if I was walking on the red carpet for a show or award ceremony. I wanted my background to look like the walls that all the celebrities stand in from of when the paparazzi is trying to get that great photo. So I made sure that I had myself dressed up nicely to look like I was really going to an award ceremony. I took my snuggie that is a Dallas Cowboys blanket and pinned it up over the door in my apartment and then set my camera up on the tripod. I decided to use my smallest lens that I have which is my 50mm lens. I had my ISO set at 100 and the f/stop was at f1.8 with the shutter speed set at 1/125 of a second. I took many different shots to try and get the perfect legendary shot. I did use all the ambient light that I could in my apartment plus I felt that I may have needed that extra bit of light so I also used my 560 off camera flash with a soft box diffuser to help give that softer look to my skin.    

No comments:

Post a Comment