Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge: Paparazzi

The photo I shot is an image of me posing as paparazzi, I am wearing my press pass in the image that allows me to have access to any sporting event, special event, or any kind of event that will need paparazzi or photographers at to capture every moment of the event. I didn’t choose any kind of special location to take this photograph at. It may have made the background a little more appealing if I would have but the main focus is on me not necessarily on the background. For this photo I set my camera up on a tripod and used my 50mm f/1.8 lens to capture the image. I used my Canon Rebel T1i and had the focus set on manual. I used my wireless remote to capture the image at the right second. I had the f/stop set at f/3.5 and I had the shutter speed set at 1/125 of a second. I used an iso of 100. I didn’t use any kind of flash when I fired this shot I used all natural ambient light. I shot the image at 5:28pm so I only had a little bit of natural light to actually work with. I also took multiple images to finally capture the correct exposure and get the perfect image. I then followed up with the image into photo shop just to make sure that I had all the exposures correct and do just a little bit of skin retouching before I could allow the image to be finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment