Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 3 EOC: My Commitment


My commitment that I have chosen for my business in the photography field is a sports photographer. I plan on having my business located in the beautiful city of San Francisco, CA. I am going to be available to my clients to market their needs when it comes to making the best sports photos possible at every different event possible. I will be marketing myself to specialize in events such as high school football and baseball games throughout the area. I also plan on working with the local teams that put on charity sporting events. With that being said I also plan to work my way up to meeting and making those important contacts that will allow me to gain full and complete access into the NFL as well as the MLB. With every given opportunity I plan to market myself and become worldwide known. After that has been accomplished I plan to be able to work with other areas of sporting events in the NBA and NHL, to even Motor Cross events and so forth. When I’m not working on any kind of sporting event I plan to also to be available to every customer in other fields of photography as well. I want to be able to meet every need of each of my customers as possible. I also believe in building and maintaining a strong interpersonal relationship with all my clients and the important people whom I have made contact with in order to get Brandi Kimmett Photography off the ground. I will always be as dependable and reliable to all clients and customers, and while making sure that I am responsible and fulfilling all the obligations that I have to every person that decides to hire me for their events.

No comments:

Post a Comment