Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 1 EOC: Stallions not Unicorns

The business that I have started resides in the beautiful city of San Francisco, CA. I decided to move to this town in particularly because of the beauty that resides all around it. I have opened my own Free Lance Sports Photography business, called Brandi Kimmett Photography. There already are a few very well known sports photographers located in the bay area, but to have one more in that area is not a bad idea. The majority of them are all men, so it is a change of pace to actually have a beautiful and talented woman sports photographer in the business. I specialize in sports photography, but I also bring other photography options to the table as well. I love to meet the needs of all the wonderful people in and around the bay area and surrounding areas. I plan to make my business as a sports photographer grow with the needs of all the different sporting events in and around the circulating areas. I will do everything necessary to make sure that my business will succeed so that the word will travel and I will become the next greatest sports photographer in the world. My goal in my business is to become greater and more worldwide known then any of the current sports photographers in San Francisco. I plan to be as accessible to all the everyday needs of all my customers whether it is for a sporting event in town, around the world somewhere, or even if it just happens to be a couple that decided to announce that they are getting married. No matter what the job is that the customer is asking of Brandi Kimmett Photography, there is no job or photography request too big or too small for my company to accomplish and provide the best results for the customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment