Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC: About Me

I am an aspiring Sports Photographer who holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Digital Photography. Every single day I have an opportunity to grasp that split second of every moment that cannot be duplicated. Since I was a little kid I have been a sports enthusiast. I have always wanted to do something that would give me the chance to be as close to as possible to any kind of professional sports figure. I have many different experiences of shooting all kinds of different photography from portraiture, to landscape, to still life and many others. I love to do any kind of photography, but no matter what my heart will always fall back to and lie with sports photography.
           I always do my best to perform and make sure that my photographs will always meet the expectations of the viewing eyes that look at them. I enjoy the satisfaction that I get from the observing all the expressions on the viewers face after they have seen my photographs. I have always been a huge fan of photography and it was a great feeling for me when I had graduated with my degree and was able to get out into the real world and put it to use and get to the level of accomplishments that I’m at now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment