Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week 10 Photo Challenge: Open Challenge


For this week’s final photo challenge with it being left open to us to do anything, I decided that I wanted to make it look as real as possible that I was actually in my direct field. So for the challenge I looked for a photo online of sports photographers on the sidelines doing what they do best of taking photos of the game that is in progress. I set my camera up on my tripod with my high definition telephoto zoom lens on the camera as well so it would match up with the other photographers in the photo as well. I took my Nikon 35mm film camera and put it on me down to my side so it looked as if I had a back-up camera as well and I also put on my press pass to make it look as legit as possible. I then had an assistant capture a photo of me using my Iphone 4 taking multiple photos of me set up in the position of me to be taking photos on the sidelines as if I was really there. After taking enough photos and looking through them to make sure that there is one that was usable, I uploaded the photos into my computer and did some small exposure correction in bridge. After that, I took the touched up image into photo shop and cut myself out of the original background and placed myself into the photo that I found online. I did some resizing of the image of myself to make sure that it fit well into the image and that I fit correctly. After I got myself into the photo I went back into the exposure levels and did a few more adjustments to make sure that it looked all natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment